Forms for Students

Forms for student progression through each stage of degree, certificate and credential completion are listed by program area below.

Preliminary Education Specialist & CRS Credentials

Substitution Forms

Program Area CAP forms - Preliminary & CRS Credential

Student Teaching Guidelines

Health Education Requirement

Award of the Preliminary Credential & CRS Credential (Burk Hall 244)

Students work with Credential Analysts in the Credential & Graduate Service Center in Burk Hall 244, Phone: 415-405-3594, Email:, to apply for the Award of the Preliminary Education Specialist Credential. In addition to coursework students may also need to meet the CPR, U.S. Constitution, and RICA tests requirements.

Clear Educational Specialist Credential (no longer offered after Fall 2018)

Master of Arts

Master of Arts - Checklists for Culminating Experience